30 January 2007

The Evil Empire

The Mob? North Korea? The Jimmy Carter Library?

Nope, it's this devilish bunch - Wal-Mart.

Yep, Wal-Mart.

Incredible.

I doubt if the idiots that publish that website will ever read this blog, but just in case they do I'll give them a clue on what it's all about. Listen closely, now....

I can buy a box of Kellogg's Bran Buds at my local Wal-Mart for $3.78 or stop by Krogers and spend $4.69 for a box.

Where do you think I shop for Bran Buds? It's called the free market and it's what this country's economy is based on. The opposite is a controlled market - think the old Soviet empire here. It didn't work. It collasped.

And also, I don't know of one instance where Wal-Mart has sent impress gangs out on the streets to snatch people and force them to be employees.

Not one. Not a single one. Every Wal-Mart employee voluntarily chose to work for Wal-Mart.

Get real, fools.

No comments: