I thought there wasn't much I could do about it until I ran into this fix:
To use it:
- Copy all of the italicized text
- Click on Bookmarks
- Click "Bookmark This Page"
- Paste the text in the "Name" block, click OK (the bookmarks will close after this)
- Click on bookmarks again and find the text you just pasted in the list
- Right click it and name it - I named it "B2W"
The next time you find yourself on a white print / dark background webpage, just open your bookmarks, click on the name "B2W" or whatever name you used and and voila! the webpage is now dark print on a white backround. Amazing.
Of course, there are no absolutes in life. There's many opinions out there and that holds true for this subject .
Incidentally, I'd like to say I sat down one afternoon and wrote the script while cleaning my toes or something like that. Alas, I'm not that smart or dexterious. I found it on
some geek page that I forgot to bookmark. So whoever wrote it, sorry for not linking you, but I do thank you very much.