31 January 2006

Four Things

I happened to drive-by Donut Buzz and saw that he had tagged his blogroll with a meme - Four Things. So since he was kind of enough to have my blog in his links, plus in the spirit of good, clean, wholesome Internet fun, here we go:

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:
1. Newspaper delivery boy
2. Service station attendant (back in ancient times, before self serve)
3. Heavy equipment mechanic (in a USAF uniform)
4. DoD logistics planner (out of uniform)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shane
2. The Searchers
3. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
4. The Bridge on the River Kwai

Four places I've lived:
1. Ipswich, England
2. Vacaville, CA
3. Gwinn, MI
4. Grandview, MO

Four TV shows I love:
1. Andy Griffith (re-runs)
2. Monty Python (re-runs)
3. Sponge Bob
4. Red Green

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1 - 10. Name just about any popular TV program in the past 20 years and it'll fall in this category. I'm with Newt on this one - A vast wasteland.

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Ireland (Eire)
2. Germany
3. The Netherlands
4. Thailand

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Herbed brown rice and chicken
2. Ground flaxseed meal on my morning oatmeal
3. Not a dish per se, but I love a fresh, crispy Gala, Pacific Rose, or Fuji apple
4. Apple/Walnut/Cranberry Bread (my recipe)

Four sites I visit daily: (Besides the blogs I visit)
1. Rush Limbaugh (technically, not daily, but Mon-Fri)
2. Real Clear Politics
3. Fox News
4. Google

Four places I would rather be right now:
I'm old enough to realize that your world is your head. So, I'm fine right where I am here in small town USA located in the Appalachian foothills of northeast Kentucky.

And I'm gonna take a lesson from Donut and tag folks like he did. If your blog is in my list of blogs, consider yourself tagged! Unless you've already done one, of course.

Venezuela?

No comments: