11 August 2005

Ess gezunterhait*

I haven't really studied the issues regarding the Israeli pullout from Gaza next week. My gut instinct is it's wrong, the Israelis won it, so they should keep it. But again, I just haven't become informed enough on the issue. However, one thing I am sure of is that the Israeli troops are in for a busy and dangerous time, more so than usual.

And on the subject of soldiers, I imagine you're aware of groups that support U.S. troops fighting the war on terror. Organizations such as this group. But, what you might not be aware of is that these folks make duty a little more tolerable for the Israeli soldier.

So maybe it's time for those of us who have one of these logos on our blog to show some tangible support for the Israelis. What better way than a pizza, eh? (Kosher, of course).

*Yiddish translation: Eat in good health!

No comments: